miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Miranda Cosgrove answer questions which refer to Miley Cyrus

It is no secret that the paparazzi can be friends or enemies # 1 of the stars, and of course our Miley Cyrus has not been without its constant and tedious harassment that does not seem to happen equally to the also teen star Miranda Cosgrove, who in a recent interview with AOL Music state:

     You get to keep a clean image, which is in contrast to a lot of other teen stars like yourself, as Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. What do you think about the behavior of themselves or as representing its image?

     To be honest, I feel lucky, because I have lived much of that. Only with the paparazzi and I feel sick. Sometimes with my friends go to movies and the paparazzi are there, but not something that happens to me every day, but when that happens, it is difficult, even the few times it occurred. So I feel like I understand perfectly well that it would be very difficult. I was lucky I did not know anything about that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario