miércoles, 22 de diciembre de 2010

Kelly Osborne: Miley made a mistake and learned his lesson

miley cyrus kelly obsbourne The companion of the set of the new film defended MileyMiley and ultra video smoking Salvia Miley known andcommented on Twitter the following:

'I just read in the media that apparently my mom thinksMiley Cyrus is a bad influence on me and could not be morefalse. In fact, it's the opposite. Miley keeps us all healthy.Gym / early evening. "

'This really bothers me. Miley Cyrus is a strong worker anda more respectful of women with whom I worked. I'mlearning a lot from it. Miley and I have become veryattached. "

'I'm tired of all those who hate and judge, she made a mistake and trust me, and learned the lesson. And this is the bad influence that I am to Miley Cyrus: I forced her to eat biscuits, so I do not feel so bad to eat one, "concluded Kelly Osbourne.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario