viernes, 24 de diciembre de 2010

Send a song old Miley


That everybody’s diThe twitter @ T33NSource recently published the lyrics of a very old song of our beloved Miley, who was supposed to be included on their debut album Meet Miley Cyrus. The song in question is called "No Stopping Me" which actually give the album, but later decided to be replaced by what we know ahora.Una small part of the song is on YouTube but also another song I found very little known Miley. You can see it HERE

Lyrics STOPIND NOT ME

Chorus:

I Want to Fly
I want to be free
Like a Butterfly
Getting my wings
I want to run
As fast as I can
Do not Want to Let Anyone
Hoiden me back
I Can Be Anything
I want to be
There's no stopping me

I'm gonna see the world
Gonna take in all I can
See Everything Through the eyes of love
And Try to Understand
That everybody's Different
And that's got to be okay
Strengths'll find all my
And let go of my mistakes

Bridge:

Everything is possible for me
That's What I Believe
fferent
And that’s got to be okay
I’ll find all my strengths
And let go of my mistakes
Puente:
Everything is possible for me
That’s what I believe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario