lunes, 20 de diciembre de 2010

This is of Miley & Nick Conver Text Message (Read from bottom to top)

This is of Miley & Nick Conver Text Message (Read from bottom to top)
The profile saqe a friend: Joa Eichenberg. (Actually I kick esque facebook)
"The real reason?" - Nick Miley"Then ... because I sent a text message?" Nick Miley... "Well, I'm sorry I confused" - Miley to Nick at 5:21 pm"Confused" - Nick to Miley at 5:20 pm"So how were you" - Miley to Nick at 5:18 am"I was not upset" - Nick to Miley at 5:17 pm"About two seconds" - Nick Miley"When I was upset?" - Nick Miley"... You're still upset?" - Nick Miley"Ok, finish" - Nick Miley"MILEY" - Nick Miley"Maybe because I did it" - Nick Miley"To" - Nick Miley"Or is" - Nick Miley"Well, this conversation is over." - Nick Miley"Thank You" - Miley Nick"What you say does not make sense" - Nick Miley?! " - Nick Miley"Maybe because I did it" - Nick Miley"What more can you say now" - Nick Miley"Maybe I had not finished" - Nick Miley"You can not stop sending text messages never" - Nick Miley"... K." Nick Miley"Adios." - Nick Miley"Bye Nick." - Nick Miley"HAHA you're cute when you pretend that you care" - Nick Miley"Do not send a text message to fight, you have not talked to you and see how you're doing" - Nick Miley"Are you kidding?!" - Nick Miley"You're the most immature conosco, and MI're telling me to mature?" - Nick Miley"What's that supposed to mean?" - Nick Miley"I never thought you listen to TI telling that to me" - Nick Miley"Oh well?. Mature Nick." - Nick Miley"Oh well ..." - Nick Miley"I invite Nick, you send the invitation, it means that I wished you were there" - Nick Miley"I should have been there?" - Nick Miley"Because you were not my birthday?" - Nick Miley"You have some explaining to do?" - Nick Miley"Reasons ..." - Miley to Nick "Why send me text messages? "- Nick Miley"Hello" - Nick Miley

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario