martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Miley Cyrus tweets through the account of Rock Mafia.

Pulsa aquí para ver la imagen a tamaño completoMiley recently said Twiter through the official account of his production team Rock Mafia. In his tweet tells usthat from time to time use this medium to communicate with us, his fans, also enclosing a picture of her withAntonina Armato, co-songwriter of our idol and member of the aforementioned working group. You can see thetweet translated and the photograph below.

                                                            @ Rock_Mafia

     This is my new way to connect. When I need to speak out I will tweet from @ Rock_Mafia ROCK MAFIAFOREVER. x MC / / This is my new way to connect. When you need to talk I will tweet from @ Rock_MafiaROCK MAFIA FOREVER. x MC

     Wanted to make it clear I'm Not rejoining twitter. Im only using it when to RM with writing! Fans are the bestway to get inspired. love u XMC / / I want to make clear that I am NOT going back to twitter. I'm just using thisthrough RM! The fans are the best form of inspiration. I love them. XMC


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario