sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus on The View

As we told you yesterday in a short report on what Billy Ray Cyrus said in the interview on The View. Cyrus also talk about how good things are also family gossip says on the drive that reached the ears of his daughter Miley about being "drunk" when leaving Chateau Marmont last Saturday. You can see that and much more in the video below: 





    
- You mentioned you were going through a possible divorce, How are things between you and Tish?

    
- Amazing ... It's so, you know what, I believe communication is one of the biggest problems that humans suffer. Around the world and I think for the first time me and my whole family are communicating with each other in a way it's been since some time and answer your question, things are better than ever and many people think I'm in divorce, I'm not divorced.

    
- But are on plans for divorce?

    
"I left the divorce I want to keep my family together again.

    
"I wanted to ask another woman in your life, Miley, is obviously in everyone's mind. Rumors say she was very upset with you after the interview with GQ. How are things now?, Communication

    
- Better than ever, I feel that I have my Miley back somehow, I feel we are the father and daughter who were before it happened Hannah Montana, you know, our communication, we were laughing a lot last week. Last night she sent me a message saying: "I heard in New York and stuff and I took the time to listen to the heart of New York" and it was amazing how she felt the heart of New York and took the bus and started to work on the track, down the lights, take the guitar, opened the windows, I looked at the city and I fell in love with New York.

    
- I was reading that you tried to be friends with your daughter instead of being a cool dad you wanted your daughter would like as a friend

    
- I tried to be his friend and tried to be father I look back and realize that I wanted to be the perfect parent, if there was something to read and be better read, and it would have made many mistakes, I tried to be a good father to my children and I did

    
- I think that parenting is very difficult but you just did with Miley and you never know who you'll encounter, such as you thought you did wrong when you see all the pictures that Miley was taken with the phone, video smoking salvia I think that's the fault of the parents but I think it must be left aside in this case. I remember your tweet saying "Oh God is first time I saw this, I am very sad and heartbroken" How did this affect you?, Because there are a lot of parents dealing with it now How you communicate with her about that?

    
- I was habalndo with Miley last night in New York and she felt sad, I sent a picture and she seemed to be crying and I asked him and said, "That thing about the photo I was drunk" and said "Daddy I was not drunk, was with Dr. Luke "Dr. Luke is one of the best composers in the world, he wrote Party In The USA and works with Miley on her new album and is very good at creativity to create music "was aware of Dr. Luke and when I left the restaurant so many paparazzi, I could not see the flash and covered my eyes with my arm could not see and walk, "I returned to see photos, baby, sorry, said" it was shameful and hurt my feelings and more importantly, it was a lie, I was not drinking, was not drunk just trying to get to my car "
                                                    
thanks mileycyruschile.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario