viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Miley Cyrus father divorced and says not to worship "Hannah Montana" Friday.

The father of teen star Miley Cyrus has dropped plans for divorce and said he no longer believes that the television series "Hannah Montana" Disney Channel will destroy his family.
"I dismissed the divorce. I want to reunite my family," said country singer Billy Ray Cyrus in an interview to be broadcast Friday on "The View" and some of which excerpts were released Thursday night.
Cyrus, 49, filed for divorce from his wife Tish in October to end 17 years of marriage.
Last month, the singer of "Achy Breaky Heart" hit the headlines by telling GQ magazine she felt that "Hannah Montana" had destroyed her family and accused the series to have her daughter out of control.
"Hannah Montana" began in 2006 and launched the international career of Miley Cyrus, 18, singer and actress. But last year, Miley has been involved in a series of scandals as it tries to distance himself from his image as a young innocent.
Billy Ray Cyrus, who was the father of her daughter in the Disney Channel, told the ABC program that he wanted to clarify things.
"I love 'Hannah Montana'. I love Disney. I love our fans, who have been with us throughout the series. It's been an incredible journey," he said.
"It destroyed my family. Now, fame, fame is a different animal. Be careful with that because I can ... considering everything, hear everything is good," he said.
Cyrus said he had approached his wife and daughter in recent weeks and wanted to clarify some recent pictures showing Miley seemed drunk outside a restaurant in Los Angeles.
Miley Cyrus said she had told him that ran by the sparkle of camera flashes from the paparazzi. "I said, what is more important, 'I was not drinking. I was not drunk. I was just trying to get into my car after a meeting,'" he said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario