sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

Selena Gomez: "I do my thing and I am not anyone's Respite"

Since segir Miley decided not giving life more Hannah Montana, Selena preceding be the natural successor inthe Disney Channel.

In a recent interview for the Diaro The third `` Selena''talked about the comparisons:

"I do my thing and I'm not here to be the relay or replace anybody. I'm here to be myself"

"The compliment about my voice was not heard. Honestly, I do not try to walk this comparison, because eachhas its own style. I love my music, so I do not focus on what you are doing the rest. No there is reason to bejealous or competitive, because I am also a big fan of the whole world. "

"I do not know, do not think of myself as a part of something. I had a good 2010 and I am excited about thisyear"

Also talks about his next album and his concert in Chile:

"I feel that this second album will note my growth. Here I found my sound and I wanted to do with my music.The entire disc is very powerful"

"It will be a set of one hour and 15 minutes, where both productions mixed up and I'll also
covers"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario