lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

A small part of a song known not Miley.

We leave a pequeñaparte a Miley song not known that I appreciate the list of 29 unpublished songs, the songhas the name Southern Girl, we let the song as a rumor. ;)
Here's hoping you enjoy it.








I remember ridin 'horses
Playin 'on a tire swing
Havin 'little picnics watchin'
Leaves fall off the tree

CHORUS:
I love pickin 'flowers
Puttin 'my feet in the creek
Listenin 'to the birds sing
While playin 'hide-and-go-seek
May sound like li'l These Things
But They mean a lot to me
In the Country There Is not much
But much and What I Need
I'm a southern girl
Big Things do not really matter to me

I Do not Care What ya'll see
Out in the big city
I do not know your so-Called music
Just give me countr

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario