miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus, "Hannah Montana" destroyed our family

Billy Ray Cyrus said that the Disney "Hannah Montana" destroyed his family, led to her divorce and had his daughter Miley Cyrus to lose control.
In an interview in December and published in the Feb. 22 edition of GQ magazine, Cyrus said he would like the TV show which launched his daughter's fame would never have happened.
"I hate to say but yes, I do. Yes, I would return in a second," said Cyrus. "That my family was here and we were all good, healthy, safe and happy and normal, have been fantastic ... I erase everything in a second if I could."
Tish Cyrus and his wife filed a petition for divorce in October. They have three children - Miley is the biggest-and two from a previous marriage Tish.
Billy Ray Cyrus had his own reputation as a country singer in the early 90's, with their smash hit "Achy Breaky Heart."
The father of the star of "Hannah Montana" he said in the interview that he tried to be friend rather than parent of his daughter, and she fears for her. He compared the path by going to the stars whose lives ended tragically, as Kurt Cobain, Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson.
"I should have been a better father," said Cyrus. "I should have said 'here is the limit. It is becoming dangerous and someone will get hurt'. I should, but I did not. Honestly, I never knew the ball was out until it was far away in the stands."
He added that his entire family was baptized Tennessee before moving to Los Angeles to protect against evil, and believes that Satan is attacking.
"It's like," said Cyrus. "It has always been a battle between good and evil. Always will be. You think, 'This is the opportunity to entertain families, bringing families together ...' and look what he became. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario