miércoles, 23 de febrero de 2011

Miley Cyrus Nick Jonas Bowling "last Sunday?

In the social network Twitter has been circulating the rumor that last Sunday 20 of this month our Miley Cyrus would have attended a bowling alley named "Pickwick" in the town Burbank, CA. with singer Nick Jonas, who as we all know was his first childhood sweetheart.
The news was first taken as a rumor, it was even denied by sources such as MileyOpolis - who have some kind of relationship with our idols, so consistently reveal or deny facts like these - but quite a few Twitters who claim to have seen both boys together, and all agree in the same place and time. Read an "interview" one of these:

    
When you see them?
    Miley and Nick saw the February 20, 2011. Burbank, California.

    What time did you see?
    My friend and I went to Pickwick as 22:45.
Miley and Nick arrived around 23:10.

    
Had paparazzi?
    There were no paparazzi. Workers were only small groups playing bowling. My friend and I were sitting on small tables near the playground, watching the basketball game of the Allstars.

    Were they alone?
    There was nobody with them, but Big Rob was sitting on a bench near where the ball back.

    "They looked like they were having fun?
    Yes, it seemed that they were having fun. Miley Nick laughed and smiled quite a lot too.

    What kind of clothes they were wearing?
    Miley was wearing a gray almost black, with short sleeves, design, and jeans. Her hair was wavy and very long. Nick was wearing a green baseball cap, a common T-shirt and jeans. Also carried his own bowling bag (that looked like canvas).

    On a scale of 1 to 10, what appeared? (From 1 to 5 means friends from 5 to 10 more than friends).
    I'd say a 5. Did not take the hand or hugged or kissed or anything. In fact I did not see much physical contact, but they were very happy and comfortable together, and were very close to each other as they watched their points and stuff.

    When will they go?
    My friend and I went before them, so I have no idea.
But it must have been quite late because they were still playing when we went we, as at 23:30.

    Additional details:
    My friend and I saw a lot, and when I took my iPhone to photograph, Big Rob looked at me very seriously, so I got scared and put it away. Also, I did pretty eye contact with Nick for long periods, but he seemed uncomfortable with people watching it as much, so I stopped seeing him for a while. Miley looked more casual and interactive with people (took pictures with fans, surely), but Nick looked very shy and quiet.

At the moment this is left as rumor, since the sources are not reliable, and also remember that day we visited Miley Josh Bowman at home, but left the place at around 20:00 hrs. so this does not rule out that after you come out with the musician. Stay tuned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario