domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Joe Jonas did RT NO disrespect to tweet about Miley Cyrus.

There was a great shock for a tweet to the popular singer Joe Jonas, through your Twitter account, would have given RT, which contained a legend tweet quite rude about our Miley Cyrus from the site OceanUp. The words used by the gossip page mocked the bloated face of our idol, they said. A few minutes ago, the star told through the same means that your account had been hacked, and that the RT would never such a thing. Read his tweet:

     @ JoeJonas

     Someone hacked my account. RT That I Did not ocean up article and Would Never RT Something Like That. Looking into my account security. | | Someone hacked my account. I gave him no RT OceanUp this article and never will. Noticing the security of my account.

Recall that OceanUp is a website known for its not so much love for Miley, and they also constantly being generated rumors and making ironic comments about her, reaching its limits as the article in which the physically denigrated. Without doubt, a site that exceeds the limits of respect.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario