lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Miley Cyrus shocked by the entrance of Lady Gaga + World Tour.

One of the most striking moments of the Grammy Awards ceremony Sunday night was undoubtedly the entrance to the extravagant pop diva Lady Gaga, who made her debut on the red carpet as much as an egg, a fact brought someone over some nervous laughter, including our Miley Cyrus. Read the story E! News:

    It was only a matter of time before someone outside the entrance silent and Egg Lady Gaga, tonight's the Grammy. Express, Miley Cyrus!

    "Definitely do the egg thing next year" she said as she entered Miss Miley at the Grammys. "It will be a pink - a pink Easter egg with colorful fun." Really, Cyrus will do the egg?
"Um, no," he said. "No." But then he turned to his mother, Tish. "Maybe someday it will charge me and my mother ... wait, as they have already done so, I've been there and finish with that, Gaga - 18 years ago."

    Meanwhile, Cyrus told me that he has no plans of action coming at the moment, will devote himself to music full time. "I have seen movies," he said.
"I'm going on tour."

    
Hey, maybe I could use the egg idea Gaga for that.

As can be appreciated, they were not mocking laughter laughter if not joy, to not misunderstand. They may also have noticed that Miley said that will be on tour, so now we have the World Tour is imminent.
Stay tuned to my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario