domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Miley Cyrus father receives letter of support from the father of Lindsay Lohan.

billy ray cyrusMichael Lohan, who remember the controversy is the father of actress Lindsay Lohan, wanted to express to Billy Ray Cyrus, the father of Miley Cyrus, support and understanding from their family problems, which he calls very similar to those that took him all This following statements that postulate that Cyrus Hannah Montana and Disney moguls would have destroyed his family. Lohan Lee's letter translated below:

    
Billy Ray:


    Oh my God!
Am I seeing and reliving the exact same situations, lack of control, pain and willingness to sacrifice for the sake of your family? So how difficult and frustrating, believe me when I say that is a sad way. Even if you have your shots and ground for him. As already raised, there is nothing like the love of a man to his family and there is no way that would travel to save or protect them. Those who we love, and those who die are very blinded by the "light" and those who use our loved ones, believe you should sit back and pretend you do not see anything. Do not see you as one of the three monkeys with hands on their ears, eyes and mouths. I, not you, I'm the type of man who would sit and not do or say anything about the risk of persecution. When I see what you're going, I am forced to see myself. Two men who know what they are divorce and alienation, have died for their families. I ponder why, if it is so difficult for our spouses, children and even the public eye, see what we're trying to do, why it is also being there for our families and try to make things right? Is not it obvious that the answer is very clear, easy, but people who do not do it is very difficult? While all we want is our families and normal lives back, others leave it for much longer. Why not put these people in our shoes? And they say to themselves, "How would I feel if that was really happening to me?" The sad thing is that they do not and probably will not. But that does not mean that men like you and I should give up. While we can not change the world, our example may be able to play some, and perhaps to those who are trying to save. To this end, I mean, I know what you're going, I feel your pain and frustration, and I admire your strength, dedication and love for your family in the name of God.

    Best wishes and many blessings, Michael Lohan.
mileycyruschile thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario