domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Learn more about the alleged former German love Miley Cyrus

Have already assumed you have read the story told by the German actor Bela Klentze, who met during our Miley Cyrus Disney Channel Games a few years ago, and who have had a brief romance that would live in a nice friendship until today . Want to know more? Read the interview with the magazine Bravo Bela:

Bela: "I was the German boyfriend of Miley Cyrus"
She is the American supergirl. He is the newest member in the German series "Unter Uns". There are worlds between Miley Cyrus (18) and Bela Klentze (22) but still connected by a special love story. "We met in 2007, and fell in love" claims the actor in a special interview with the magazine Bravo. "It happened in the Disney Channel Games." Actors from around the world met at summer camp and competing in fun games. Bela was there as an actor in a sitcom called "Disney kurze Pause." He recalls: Miley and I were on the same computer. At lunch, came to talk ... "

What did he say?
He asked me if I liked her friend Emily Osment, I wanted to leave with her. I replied that it was not my type, then Miley asked "then who do you like?" And I told her.

Did you answer?
Yes, flirt and then we were taking out of hand.

Anything else?
We are in our hotel. We kissed in the pool at night. I heard they had photos of that, but never saw, because Disney wanted to hide those photos.

Are you saying that the big heads of Disney bought them?
It may be possible. Miley was only 14 at that time would have been a big scandal!

Do not you think I was too young for you?
He said he was 16!

Were you her first boyfriend?
He said that one of the Jonas Brothers was her first boyfriend.

Nick?
No, that was later. She talked about Joe! But I think he was lying.

How long were you with Miley?
Just one week. Then I had to return to Germany. I can still remember when we said goodbye.

Tell us!
It was in the morning. I knocked on the door in his hotel room and her mother Tish opened for me. He turned and said "Miley, Ven. Bela is here. "Miley brushed her teeth - very sweet. Then we walked by the hotel again and we parted with a kiss. When I was on the plane, I cried. I really had something with it.

And then?
Keep in touch and even today we write e-mails and call us. The next time I saw her was in October 2008 in Berlin. I was at his concert and then went to his hotel, the Ritz Carlton. She had a large room on the top floor and ate burgers. That day her mother told me that Miley also cried when I had to leave the camp. Miley was a little ashamed of that.

I still feel things for the other?
Flirt, when we meet. But we both know we can not have a relationship with distance. We are friends.

What is Miley as a friend?
She is very sweet. It was the first to wish me happy new year. It's nothing like a superstar when you know in private. Never talks about his work. It's a great person to talk to.

What is speaking?
Everything. Also in our relations. I talked a lot about her ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston. We help and advise about love, exchange experiences. I taught German. The last time I wrote "I love you" in German and asked me if I remembered when I showed him that. Dulce.

Sure! When was the last time they met?
In April 2009, when he was in Munich for the premiere of "Hannah Montana: The Movie." He invited me to dinner at his hotel, Bayrischer Hof.

What was the sweetest thing he has done for you?
I love when you say things like "I'll never forget" or "I miss you." She lives a very chaotic, but still contacting me regularly. I have a hunch that I am forever in your heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario