miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Miley Cyrus: I have stories to tell, and this is not achieved without making mistakes

The dubbing into Spanish can be misleading, and in the case of "Hannah Montana" TV series broadcast preteen Disney Channel and Channel 13, it is. In real life, in its original language, the protagonist is far from sparkling, youthful voice. Miley Cyrus, the girl who at age 12, shot to fame thanks to the Disney factory, who at 16 decided to break his tie with the signal and now, two years later, find open space on Mount Olympus pop has a voice of fear.
On the phone from Los Angeles, days of starting their first tour of South America, Cyrus wants to be heard. Dryly, low register and barely leaving room to breathe, the singer wants to dispel any doubt as to what will be on 4 May on stage at the National Stadium. Do not want anyone to think that about this place will be installed child artist who once said that his then favorite color, pink, was an attitude. No. Who stars in the tour "Gypsy Heart" is a sensual performer who uses black leather, metal studs and fishnet stockings when singing.
"When I started the show was 12. Unfortunately, since I have not. And today I write music that may identify more with my old fans with new ones. But they say that music is fun too, "he says of the show based on his third album," Can not be tamed "(" I can not be tamed "), and that surprised the first time in the festival Rock in Rio, held in Madrid in June 2010.

    
"The review of the show talked about the impressive change in his image.

    
"It's a beautiful show, with many changes of look. But it's nothing crazy, nothing inappropriate. It might not be entirely understandable for younger fans. Depends on age. When I started singing songs for people of 12 years, which was all he knew, but now that I have older I've changed, and I can not keep singing about the same. "

    
"There are fans that have been shocked with the mutation.

    
"You know At the end of the day is your life, and you must be happy with the outcome of the music you make. And being a singer is about being real. When I'm an actress I can be whatever you want to be, but in music you can not lie. "

    
And yes, Miley Cyrus can boast of a brutal honesty. Has shown when talking about the ins and outs of the relationship with his father and former manager, country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, and when left to comment on a leaked video which appeared smoking salvia, a hallucinogenic herb in California is legal. "I never said I was perfect," he said.

    
- Do you regret anything in his maturation process?

    
"I do not regret anything. If someone goes through life trying to be perfect, it will not have wisdom and experiences. And I, at the end of my life, I have fabulous stories to tell, and this is not achieved without making mistakes. "

    
- But assume that many children view it as a role model?

    
"I do not feel like a model. Yes I like to share positive messages, such as being involved in the community, inspiring people to love what you do. But I will never tell anybody to be perfect, because everyone should make their mistakes, otherwise the end of their lives will have learned nothing. "

    
- What do you think of the new Disney girls, Bella Thorne?

    
"I do not know who is."

    
- What do you advise the girls to follow the steps in this industry, as Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?

    
"I think there take every opportunity you're given and fully enjoy the trip. My sister is only 11 years, wants to continue in the industry, and my parents always say this is hard when you're growing. We must endure many things, comments on the Internet, and so on. The most important thing is not to stop being a child. You can do a show and love your work, but when it is finished, you should log out and play. The other day I was with Justin Bieber, and he said 'I do not want to be like Michael Jackson, I do not want to rob me my youth. " That broke my heart. I know that many children have this dream, take your hair brush and placed in front of the mirror singing. But I ask them please do not lose their childhood. "

    
- And you could enjoy their childhood?

    
"Perhaps not enough, but my parents made an effort to be so. If I could not wait to be a girl, it's because I myself took it more seriously. But, well, I enjoy what I do. And as I said, a mistake is not the end of the world. "
Remember that often the words used may sound much harsher when written, is called not to be so literal that appears in this interview. Source: Diario El Mercurio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario