lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Bridgit Mendler talks about comparisons to Miley Cyrus

The new face of Disney, Bridgit Mendler recently signed with Hollywood Records to launch the music world, following in the footsteps of his predecessors, such as our Miley Cyrus, which of course can not be free of comparisons.

The actress, recently spoke with change on their next album, which he defines as "a mix of acoustic pop with touches of funk and jazz and on comparisons with our idol. Continues:

     Change: And what about the comparisons you make with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez in terms of success?
     Bridgit: I think they have been very successful. That is obviously something I want for myself, but I think each have our own styles and strengths, I think every one does his own thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario