domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

Elle Magazine: The monsters of the reputation.


The site of the magazine Elle recently elaborated a report with all the celebrities mas famous of nowadays, and certainly our Miley could not be absent in this. You can read the extract below:

 Clearly, Miley Cyrus makes sense (to be in this list). In my opinion, if there is a Zac Efron, there must be a Miley Cyrus, after everything she continues being the queen of Disney, with his successful series Hannah Montana. Once, a teacher Alemán said to me " I do not know any of these persons " and it has a 9-year-old daughter, and I commented to him " Let's take a photo to Miley Cyrus or Zac efron with his telephone, show them to his daughter and it tells me that she says in the matter. " The girl became mad with the photos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario